We want all guests to enjoy a great experience with us.
Please read all our policies.
Please read all our policies.
Please review all of our policies prior to making a reservation. If you have any questions, please contact our office at 828.349.0412.
- Quiet Hours: Quiet hours are from 10:00 pm to 8:00 am daily.
- Respect: Treat your neighbors, the park, and management/staff respectfully.
- No Tampering: Do not tamper with cable connections or electrical boxes. Notify management if there is a problem.
- Site Appearance: Please keep grass free of all items, including but not limited to bicycles, toys and decorations. Area rugs are not permitted on RV sites except on paved patios. Vehicles are not permitted to be parked on the grass.
- Flags / Banners / Signs: To maintain an atmosphere where guests of all cultures feel welcome, prominent displays of political or social affiliations are not permitted in the park.
- Security Cameras: We have security cameras throughout the campground for the safety and security of our guests and staff.
- Alcohol: Alcohol is allowed in discrete containers at your site only. Anyone causing a disturbance will be ejected from the campground.
- Illicit Drugs: The Great Outdoors RV Resort has a no-tolerance policy. Anyone found to be or suspected of using illegal drugs will be ejected from the campground without notice or refund.
- Weapons and Explosives: No weapons of any kind are allowed on campground property. Fireworks and/or other explosives are prohibited.
- Campfires: Campfires are allowed in approved fire pits only. Fire pits are not permitted on the grass. A minimum damage fee of $100 per occurrence will be assessed and you may be ejected from the park without refund.
- Trash: Trash is collected daily at 11:00 am. Please secure bags and place at the front of your site by 9:00 am. Do not leave trash out overnight due to wild animals. Please do not burn trash in our firepits.
- Speed Limit: Our speed limit is 7.5 MPH. This is strictly enforced to ensure the safety of our guests, staff, children, pets, and wild animals.
- Wildlife: We routinely have wildlife in and around our property. For the safety of our guests, staff, pets, and wildlife please do not leave food, trash or trash containers outside. Anyone found molesting our wildlife will be ejected immediately and without a refund. Law enforcement may be contacted.
- Outdoor Areas and Natural Features: Please stay off rock walls, decorative rocks, and natural features. Children and pets are not allowed to climb on or around rock walls or retaining walls. Do not disturb our trees or other natural features.
- We reserve the right to refuse continued guest privileges to “offenders” of park policy.
The Great Outdoors RV Resort reserves the right to change our rules, rates, and policies without notice.
By law, The Great Outdoors RV Resort is a service-oriented business. Therefore, we do not have a tenant/landlord relationship with any guests.
The Great Outdoors RV Resort is not responsible for loss or damage to your property, including RVs and vehicles, due to theft, vandalism, fire, accidents, or injuries occurring during your stay or any other casualty or act of God. Guests expressly assume all risk of such loss or damage and are responsible for carrying their own insurance.